My work can be categorised in two domains.
Besides below list, I have applied Machine Learning to many real world problems.
I am really good at Machine Learning, Computer Vision and Computer Graphics.
I possess excellent algirithmic knowledge as well as application layer understanding.
- Designed and developed Commercial Game to help children remember Number Tables
- GPU Profiler for AMD, computing statistics at runtime. It emmensly helps in understanding resource utilization
- Created Augmented Reality Demo using Kinect For Windows V2 and OpenGL
- Android Platform targetted. Multiple fancy shaders on Android using OpenGL ES 2.0 and NDK
- Got opportunity to work on Intel's GPU device driver for Windows XP. Gained intrinsic knowledge about GPU.
- Wrote minimalistic math library for Graphics Programming. Intended audiance was folks interested in learning 'Behind the Scene' maths
- Started developing Rendering Engine for Android OpenGL ES 2.0
- Developed a GPU powered PhotoViewer App for Android platform
- OpenGL Fix Function Pipeline from OpenGL Superbible 4th Edition
- Developed an Action Game for Desktop platform, Used Qt as Window System
- Programmed Polygon Reduction Tool. It reduces number of polygons by 50-75%, in real time, while maintaining shape of the object
- Multiple Demonstrations, like Fire, Water, Mesh Loading
- Started learning about GPU internals, Shader Pipeline, GLSL Shader Programming
- Gained in-depth understanding of many Machine Learning algorithms by implementing those algorithms myself
- Learning by doing, applied those algorithms to well established applications like OCR, Face Recognition, etc.
- Realtime object tracking using Kalman Filter. Demo available here, hand is being treated as object
- Developed algorithm for Gesture Recognition on Android. Used PCA as feature extractor and SVM for classification
- Invented algorithm for Transmission Line Detection in Real Time. Publication work is under progress
- Real Time Action Recognition using Kinect, have significant findings. Publication work under progress
- Demonstrated a method "Traffic Vehicles Classification using Image Processing" for very dense traffic
- Consulted start up in solving Lung Cancer Cell Classification problem, using Machine Learning and Image Processing
- Got opportunity to work with Kinect. Studied both Kinect for Windows V1 as well as Kinect for Windows V2, but later on switched to V2
- Developed a Gesture Recognition Library at Persistent LABS. Not only created a dictionary of unambiguous gestures, architectured and engineered it
- Developed apps for Smart Interaction like Powerpoint and Windows Media Player automation using Gesture Recognition Library
- Predicting needs ahead of time, completed a famous Machine Learning course from Coursera - by Andrew Ng
- Completed multiple Image Processing courses from Coursera
- Out of interest, studied Digital Image Processing from an epic book
- For in depth understanding, developed programs, from image read/write programs to mimicing Retro Effect, Image Compressor and some other toy stuff. Note that NO external library was used.
- Started Learning OpenCV, sincerely typed and debugged many sample programs